Handy guide to Dolphin Island operating hours, general advisory for guests and more.
Arrange your interaction session to learn more about the dolphins today!
Here is a guide on how to get to Dolphin Island.
Guests entering Dolphin Island should adhere to the below guideline for a safe and enjoyable experience:
- Children under 12 years old must be accompanied by a paying adult for all Dolphin Interaction Programmes.
- Additional height and age restrictions apply at select Dolphin Interaction Programmes.
- Appropriate swimwear required for all Dolphin Interaction Programmes. Please ask one of our Team Members for more information.
- Guest should shower prior to entering the dolphin pool for the Dolphin Interaction Programmes.
- Photography or video recording is not allowed. An official photographer will be present to take photos of your experience.
- Guests are required to remove all jewellery, hats, sunglasses, loose-fitting garments, and excessive/elaborate nail art including studs and dangles as these are not permitted to be worn during the Dolphin Interaction Programmes. Small lockers are provided to keep loose items.
- In the event of inclement weather, all programmes will be suspended temporarily for the safety of our Guests and Team Members.
- Outside food and beverages are strictly not permitted inside Adventure Cove Waterpark and Dolphin Island.
- Bag check will be conducted prior entry to Adventure Cove Waterpark.
- Please refer to Adventure Cove Waterpark’s Swimwear Policy.
Failure to follow the above guidelines and directions of Adventure Cove Waterpark Team Members may result in serious injury or expulsion from the park.
For enquiries regarding Dolphin Island, please contact Guest Services.
8 Sentosa Gateway,
Sentosa Island, Singapore 098269
Recommended For You
- More than SGD350 worth of welcome vouchers
- Enjoy members rates and exclusive invitation to signature events
- Earn and redeem rebates at over 100 outlets
- Redeem free parking with Invites$2.50
Find out more >