Chinese New Year 2020 God of Fortune Event
Catch the God of Fortune from 10 Jan to 19 Jan as they spread good luck and fortune to everyone. Receive a scratch card and win exciting prizes worth more than RM1 million!
Schedule of God of Fortune:
|Pasar Awam Maharani
Merry Holiday Sdn Bhd
Terminal Bentayan Muar, Johore
Muar Econsave Bakri
Jalan Wong Ah Fook (Opp Komtar)
|Wat Seng Travel Sdn Bhd
Jalan Omar 龍哥下面
Chong Long Gong Temple
LCB Tour Sdn Bhd
SIN TIAN TEE Kedai Makanan & Minuman
|25 Jalan Susur Zamrud
Segamat Bus Station Area (1 Segamat area)
Ho Chak Food Court Area
Kluang Town Area
Kluang Mall Area
San Yuan Gourmet House (AEON Kluang)
|Taman Kulai Utama Shoplot
Along Jalan Besar
Along Jalan Besar
|Soon Huat Bak Kut Teh (顺发肉骨茶)
Restoran Woon Kiang, Restoran Come & Eat, San Lou Café
Taman Daya, Tebrau (Jalan Nibong 17)
Taman Tampoi Indah
|"Tebrau City (Jalan Dedap 13) - Shoplot
Johor Jaya New Family Food Court"
"Tebrau City (Jalan Dedap 13) - Shoplot
Johor Jaya Open Food Court 夜市美食街"
香港仔美食中心 Hong Kong Boy Restaurant
| "Permas Jaya Morning Bfast (Along Jalan Permas lanes)
Jiang Feng Bak Kut Teh
Restaurant Ngee Heng Kueh Teow 義興（亞文）粿條麵
Kuching Style Restaurant"
Tmn Ungku Aminah Morning Market
Southern City Hypermarket Giant
KSL Mall Area
Prizes up for grab:
- Tickets to Spring 2020 Showcase – Celebrity Tribute Show on 2 Feb 2020, 8pm
- Tickets to Spring 2020 Showcase – Variety Show on 3 & 4 Feb 2020, 8pm
- Free Game Play for Ultimate Fortune Games
- Adult One-Day Tickets to S.E.A. Aquarium and The Maritime Experiential Museum
- Malaysian Food Street S$5 Meal Vouchers
- Free RWS Invites Membership
- Taste of Singapore S$50 Meal Vouchers
- Free Transtar Travel Coarch Service from JB CIQ to Resorts World Sentosa Singapore
Terms and Conditions:
1. The Chinese New Year 2020 Scratch & Win Contest (“Contest”) will commence on 10 January 2020 to 19 January 2020, unless withdrawn earlier by Resorts World at Sentosa Pte. Ltd. (“RWS”).
2. For the avoidance of doubt, the prize cannot be unbundled and no partial redemption is allowed.
3. In the event that the Winner(s) are not residing in Singapore, he/she must be available to travel to Singapore within the stipulated time. RWS will not responsible for any visa applications that the Winners may require. Winners will need to ensure all travel requirements such as passport validity etc. are adhered to.
4. In the event that the Winner does not or is not able to claim his/her Prize by the stipulated time, the prize will be deemed forfeited, and RWS may select another winner at its sole and absolute discretion.
5. Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and non-cash prizes cannot be exchanged for cash. RWS accepts no responsibility for any tax or other liability that may arise from the prize winnings. Prizes are subject to availability and RWS has the right to substitute any prize for a comparable prize of equal or greater value to be awarded in lieu, subject to any applicable law.
6. By participating in the Contest, the Participant is deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these Terms and Conditions and any other instructions, terms and conditions that RWS May issue from time to time.
7. RWS shall not be liable for any misuse of the Participant’s submitted information or the Participant’s submitted photographs, in the course of taking part in the Contest.
8. Each Participant hereby grants his/her consent to RWS to collect, use and disclose the Participant’s personal data acquired, for the following purposes in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act 2012 and RWS’s data protection policy (available at RWS’s website https://www.rwsentosa.com/en/legal-information):
a. administer this Contest, including to contact the Participant for the administration of prizes in relation to this Contest;
b. verifying the Participant’s identity;
c. responding to, handling, and processing queries, requests, applications, complaint and feedback from the Participant;
d. managing the Participant’s relationship with RWS;
e. processing payment or credit transactions;
f. sending the Participant marketing information about RWS’s and/or Genting Group’s goods or services including notifying RWS of our and/or Genting Group’s marketing events, initiatives and promotions, lucky draws, membership and rewards schemes and other promotions;
g. complying with any applicable laws, regulations, codes of practice, guidelines, or rules, or to assist in law enforcement and investigations conducted by any governmental and/or regulatory authority;
h. any other purposes for which the Participant has provided the information;
i. transmitting to any unaffiliated third parties including our third party service providers and agents, and relevant governmental and/or regulatory authorities, whether in Singapore or abroad, for the aforementioned purposes; and
j. any other incidental business purposes related to or in connection with the above.
9. RWS shall not be liable to the Participants for any injuries, losses or damages in respect of, in connection with and/or arising from the Contest.
10. RWS reserves the right to withdraw or cancel the Contest and to amend or change these Terms and Conditions at any time for whatever reason and without giving prior notice to the participants. The decision of RWS on all matters relating to or in connection with the Contest is final, and no correspondence will be entertained.
11. RWS reserves the right to publish any Participants’ images and details for any purpose whatsoever without having to pay any fee or compensation to the Participants.
12. The Participant shall fully indemnify and hold RWS harmless from and against any loss, damage, cost, liability or expense (including legal fees), whether direct or indirect, which RWS incurs in respect of, in connection with and/or arising from the Participant’s breach of these Terms and Conditions.
13. In the event of any inconsistency or discrepancy between the Terms and Conditions and the contents of any brochure, marketing and/or promotional materials relating to the Contest, these Terms and Conditions shall prevail.
14. The Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with Singapore law. The Courts of Singapore shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any disputes arising from these Terms and Conditions, including the validity and enforceability thereof.
15. Participants who have any questions regarding the Contest should contact the administrator by email at peizhi.neo@RWSentosa.com and state the Contest name in the subject field in their correspondence.
16. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with Singapore law. The Courts of Singapore shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any disputes arising from these Terms and Conditions, including the validity and enforceability thereof.
17. A person who is not a party to any agreement governed by these terms and conditions shall have no right under the Contracts (Right of Third Parties) Act (Cap 53B) to enforce any of these terms and conditions.