RWS Summer Matsuri Donburi Championship Draw (Terms & Conditions):
The following terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”) shall apply to RWS Summer Matsuri Donburi Championship Draw (the “Promotions”).
Eligibility for the Promotions
- The Promotion is open to members of the public who are at least twenty-one (21) years of age. (“Participants”).
- The following persons are not eligible to participate in the Promotion:
- Employees of Resorts World at Sentosa Pte. Ltd. (“RWS”), their immediate family members;
- Advertising agencies of RWS;
- Travel agencies of RWS;
- Corporate Bulk Purchases; and
- Any other parties directly involved in organising, promoting or conducting the Promotion.
Participation in the RWS Summer Matsuri Donburi Championship Draw
- Eligibility for participation:
- Each receipt that contains an order of at least one (1) donburi bowl entitles the participant to one (1) lucky draw chance.
- RWS, may at its sole and absolute discretion offer free or additional lucky draw cards to its RWS Members.
Conduct of Lucky Draw & Prizes
- The Lucky Draws will be conducted at Resorts World Sentosa, 8 Sentosa Gateway, Singapore 098269 between 06 June 2019 to 09 June 2019, and the winners will be announced live after the end of the RWS Summer Matsuri Donburi Championship on 09 June 2019.
- Winners must be present at the Lucky Draw Announcement to be eligible to win the Prizes.
- Winner will be entitled to win the following prize (“Prize”):
|Consolation x 3 Prizes||
- Prizes are not transferable, exchangeable for cash or any other items.
Participation to the Lucky Draws
- To register for the lucky draw, participants will have to fill in their particulars on to the voting slip and drop the slip into one of the lucky draw boxes before the cut-off timing.
- Participant(s) must have a valid NRIC/Passport for registration in order to participate in the RWS Summer Matsuri Donburi Championship Draw.
- By participating in the Promotion, the Participant is deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these Terms and Conditions and any other instructions, terms and conditions that RWS may issue from time to time.
- RWS shall not be liable to any persons in the Promotion for any injuries, losses or damages in respect of, in connection with and/or arising from the Draw.
- RWS reserves the right to video, photograph and/or record the Promotion (including but not limited to at the Draw Announcement Live), and publish any Participants’ images and details for the purposes relating to the publicity of the Promotion without having to pay any fee or compensation to the Participants.
- RWS reserves the right to withdraw or cancel the Promotion and to amend or change these Terms and Conditions at any time for whatever reason and without giving prior notice to the Participants. The decision of RWS on all matters relating to or in connection with the Promotion is final, and no correspondence will be entertained.
- A Participant shall fully indemnify and hold RWS harmless from and against any loss, damage, cost, liability or expense (including legal fees), whether direct or indirect, which RWS incurs in respect of, in connection with and/or arising from the Participant’s breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- In the event of any inconsistencies or discrepancies between the Terms and Conditions and the contents of any brochure, marketing and/or promotional materials relating to the Promotion, these Terms and Conditions shall prevail.
- A person who is not a party to any agreement governed by these Terms and Conditions shall have no rights under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act (Cap. 53B) to enforce any of these Terms and Conditions.
- In the event of a dispute between the English version and the other versions of the Terms and Conditions, the English version shall prevail.
- The Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with Singapore law. The Courts of Singapore shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any disputes arising from these Terms and Conditions, including the validity and enforceability thereof.