RWS SUMMER MATSURI EVENT Terms & Conditions:
Entry to RWS SUMMER MATSURI Event (the “Event”)
- Resorts World at Sentosa Pte Ltd (“RWS”) reserves the right to take possession of the food voucher of any person who:
- cannot produce a valid food credit voucher;
- presents a food credit voucher that has not been purchased from RWS or other authorised points of sale;
- presents a food credit voucher that is defaced or becomes illegible, or if it is reasonably suspected that the ticket is a stolen ticket or is a counterfeit; or
- breaches or is attempting to breach any of these terms and conditions.
- Vouchers sold are not refundable, not exchangeable, not transferable and not for resale.
- Please keep the food credit redemption voucher in good condition as a replacement voucher will not be issued if the original voucher is lost, stolen, altered, tempered, defaced, or becomes illegible.
- RWS may, at any time, without notice and without refund or compensation or any liability, relocate the Event, change, restrict admission to or stop the Event in the event of unforeseen circumstances.
- Food Credit Redemption Voucher sold is not exchangeable for cash or any other products or services and cannot be used in conjunction with any promotions, discounts and privileges.
- The redeemed Food Credit is neither replaceable nor refundable whether in whole or in part, and shall also not be used for any form of promotional uses unless approved in writing by RWS.
- The offer of any promotional items at the event including and not limited to EcoWARE Cutting Mat and Authentic Tea House drink is available while stocks last.
- Food Allergy Warning: Please be advised that that the menu items at the RWS Summer Matsuri Event may contain allergens or may have come into contact with allergens like nuts, milk, eggs, soy, wheat, and others. RWS is unable to make special accommodation and there can be no assurance that any food is allergen-free. It is your responsibility to take reasonable precautions of any food allergies or food intolerances.
- RWS shall not be liable for any loss, injury, claim, liability or damage resulting in any way from fire, steam, electricity, gas, water, or rain, or from the breakage, leakage, obstruction, or other defects or pipes, sprinklers, wires, appliances, plumbing, air conditioning, or lighting fixtures, or from theft, vandalism, earthquake, act of God, or from any other cause.
- By participating in the Event, the guests shall be deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these Terms and Conditions and any other instructions, terms and conditions that RWS may issue from time to time.
- RWS shall not be liable to any persons in the Event for any injuries, losses or damages in respect of, in connection with and/or arising from the Event.
- RWS reserves the right to video, photograph, and/or record the Event, and publish any guest’s images and details for the purposes relating to the publicity of the Event without having to pay any fee or compensation to the guests.
- RWS reserves the right to withdraw or cancel the Event and to amend or change these Terms and Conditions at any time for whatever reason and without giving prior notice to the guests. The decision of RWS on all matters relating to or in connection with the Event is final, and no correspondence will be entertained.
- A guest shall fully indemnify and hold RWS harmless from and against any loss, damage, cost, liability or expense (including legal fees), whether direct or indirect, which RWS incurs in respect of, in connection with and/or arising from the guest’s breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- In the event of any inconsistences of discrepancies between the Terms and Conditions and the contents of any brochure, marketing and/or promotional materials relating to the Event, these Terms and Conditions shall prevail.
- A person who is not a party to any agreement governed by these Terms and Conditions shall have no rights under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act (Cap. 53B) to enforce any of these Terms and Conditions.
- In the event of inconsistency or discrepancy between the English version and the other versions of the Terms and Conditions, the English version shall prevail.
- The Terms and Conditions of the Event shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with Singapore law. The Courts of Singapore shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any disputes arising from these Terms and Conditions, including the validity and enforceability thereof.